3 best live chats for your website
An online chat is a widget on the page of eShop that allows the client to get advice from the website representative. In this article, we will talk about the functions of online chats and give you some examples of services for them.
What is an online chat for?
Online chats help to attract website visitors to communicate, give them advice and turn them into buyers. If aclient has a typical request, then the store can set up response templates and the participation of the store assistant will not be necessary. In other cases, communication with the user occurs in real-time. The customer can contact the store via chat, directly on the website page, or via instant messengers. All messages, regardless of the communication channel, are collected in a single interface, which greatly facilitates the processing of requests.
Main functions of online chats
The technical capabilities of online chat should play a key role when choosing a service. Lead generation, customer experience, usability, and more are dependent on it. We have compiled a list of features foryou to pay attention to when choosing a service.
1. Tidio Live Chat
Tidio is a live chat software solution for websites that enables you to connect with visitors in real time. You can create chatbots with Tidio, just like HubSpot, to automate your messages. It has many other features, such as canned responses for quick answering incoming requests and an all-in-one shared inbox.
You can integrate Tidio with a variety of software, including Shopify, WordPress, and Wix. Tidio offers premium plans as well as a free plan. Its free plan is best for small businesses as it allows:
- Only up to 3 chat operators
- Chatbots to have unlimited chats with 100 unique visitors per month
- Excellent customer support
- Clean and customizable interface
- Quick setup
- Doesn't allow multiple triggers for one bot
- No on-site settings that allow you to change the chatbox position
FreeChat is a live chat software that is 100% free and requires no coding. Its best feature is that you can add live chat to your site without slowing down your website speed.
- Super easy to use and set up on your site
- Perfect for small businesses
- You can answer customer messages even on the go from your messaging apps like WhatsApp Business or Instagram
- It would be insufficient for medium to large businesses. In that case, I suggest going for a paid live chat software like Intercom or you can keep looking in our list to find a more suitable service for your business size.
Respond.io is a business messaging platform that allows your customers to contact you via any channel. Customers can message you using Respond.io live chat on your website or your social media pages as well.
Respond.io’s live chat software has both free and paid plans. The forever free plan includes:
- 5 team members
- Up to 100 contacts
- Unlimited messages
- All channels
- Missing features compared to
- No mobile app, only works on desktop
Online consultant on the site is a very useful thing. And in online sales, they are generally needed, like air. Therefore, if you are still not using one of these services, then I advise you to start doing it as soon as possible.
Read more about: 4 online stores with the stunning web design
And if you have already tested several similar services on your website, share your personal rating of online consultants in the comments!